Cloud Computing Services in Auckland
A “cloud” is a virtual storage facility hosted offsite, where businesses can keep confidential data and applications. With the rise of the Internet, more and more business opt for storing important data online. Cloud computing is a modern technology that leverages the power of the Internet. Using the internet, data and applications are accessed via a remote, offsite computing service.
What are the benefits of cloud computing?
There are compelling benefits to letting a professional IT company host your data and applications.
- Securely store data online
- No need to purchase expensive hardware
- Instant Internet access to personal files and business applications
- Data maintained and supported by experienced enterprise technicians
Now you may ask, is my business data safe in the cloud? The answer is yes. Experienced technicians and IT companies manage clouds. In fact, it is rare to find an IT company these days that does not offer cloud computing and hosted services. Cloud computing is very effective. That’s why it has become such an integral part of IT.
To find out more about cloud computing and a solution that may fit your requirements, contact Revolution IT in Auckland today.
Revolution IT Auckland have an array of IT Services including:
- Hosted Exchange Email & Spam Filtering
- Back-up and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Telephone Solutions
- Business Grade Internet Solutions